Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Monday, December 12, 2011

Privacy and School Pictures





Ty is miffed shall we say that I did not give him a pre picture hair cut! I however think he rocks the doo....


Grade 2




Rylie loves all things glitz and was upset they did not take a stand up shot that showed her bangels and bling. And she cannot understand how you cannot see her yellow dangling earings, I love it!


Grade 1




Privacy


I am not the private blog type, however there have been things that have happened this past month that have made me aware that a certain individual is highly deceitful and manipulative and so I need to protect our comings and goings.



So send me an email on here if you would like to view my blog send me your email on here or to my email at oliole@live.ca


ciao

3 comments:

ColleenDown said...

I feel like Harry Potter and I just entered the Chamber of Secrets! Love you kids pictures.

Heather said...

I understand. Too bad though. Darling pictures.

jessica&john.com said...

Cute pics. Add me please