Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Twas The Night Before Christmas....



Twas The Night Before Christmas...



My four awesome churrins





Grandpa and Noni



Rylie gymnasticing up the treadmill



Oh dear....



The great grand kids with their great grandad



Great Grandma Klohn with 6 of her 28 great grand children!



Christmas Eve jammies and ornaments (the boys jammie pants seem to fit more like leggings LOL)



Great Grandad and Ty



Me and the nonster



Livie is just slightly excited for tomorrow morning!



Rylie has been attached to titi since she came home from Uni to spend Christmas with the fam.



Ty has Wii radar and can find one at any location he frequents!



Me n my baby who is not such a little baby any more :(



I love this little nugget of mine


As for my Christmas Eve excitement it is still as grandiose as when I was a child. There are no presents under the tree for me this year, no stocking filled with goodies. My excitement is for my children, to see their faces and their giggles. To enjoy in this moment with them and create happy memories and continue on with our traditions.


Merry Christmas

3 comments:

jessica&john.com said...

It looks like a fabulous day. I agree, Christmas has a new magic with Kiddos. Merry Christmas Chels!
P.S. Your skin looks flawless!

redheadedness said...

Actually, there is a present for you, you just haven't received it yet. No sharing with Nigel

PS said...

cute kidlets!
ps, that one pic of Livie being super excited...reminds me of ME! haha, I take pictures exactly like that. And I agree, your skin looks so good Chelsea!