Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Where Theres 4 Theres More

6 ish yrs ago I never thought I would be a happy single mother to four kids, I would have never thought I would have encompassed the self esteem that I did... I also never thought I would meet Todd fall in love and share a life, I would never have thought that 3.5 yrs later he would tell me he got a house in Lake Cowichan and was moving out in 3 days. I cant control him leaving, I cant control any of what he chooses to do. I however will keep going to marriage conselling, and change the name to personal counselling, I will keep going to school, keep loving my children, and try to recover the parts of my soul and wellbeing that have become lost.
On a side note I have learnded that people may think they know what has gone on behind my closed doors, however they do not . And I am ok with that, I know what has gone on, and I know what my truth is. I truly thought I was worthy of a happy marriage, i know my children are however that is apparently not in store for me, and soon I will be ok with that to.

5 comments:

Lisa S. Luckey said...

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that. You've been working so hard. I can't give you a real hug, but I can send you a virtual one. ((HUGS))

Lisa S. Luckey said...

P.S> You're a wonderful mother and your kids are so lucky to have you and you're a wonderful person.

Heather said...

Love you Chels.

Laura said...

So sorry to hear this, Chelsea. You are in my prayers. And I see (from your other post) that your are in many other people's thoughts and prayers. Heavenly Father will help you through this. Love you.

jessica&john.com said...

You're in my thoughts on a daily basis, Chels. I know you will stay strong and carry on b/c I know you. Just keep blogging it, you will see better days are sure to come your way. Love you.