Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Interpersonal Learning and Insight


Rylie- Precious and full of emotions


Ty- Intelligent and kind


Olivia- Sweet and soft


Oliver- Hilarious and strong willed


While in school there are multiple times a week we look inward, evaluate our beliefs, keep our behaviors and ethics in check and continually strive to seek insight and grow through our own interpersonal learning.. I am now doing that in my own life, what I learn might not please the masses, however I seek peace and safety for me and my children.



















Sometimes the attributes and 'tendencies' we learn about ourselves are hard to learn...
Sometimes the truth about what is in front of us is even harder to see...
Sometimes the voices of others say things that we cannot control and in turn hard to hear...

I am nearly 30, learning what I actually like, actually think and actually feel. During Elder Zivics visit with me and my kids he said that Heavenly Father works in mysterious ways, I have seen this before in my life, events that seemed to only have a devastating result have turned into experiences that have shaped me. I am unknown of what is to come that is out of my control, but what is in my control will be happy calm and spent with my children and once they are asleep my textbooks... Only 8 more months till I am a Registered Psychiatric Nurse....woohooo

4 comments:

jessica&john.com said...

Even though your journey is hard...(Like Donner party-ish hard...minus what they ate for dinner;) I am loving you are finding joy in the journey. Great pics of the kiddos.

You should check out my moms other blog here today:
http://colleendown.com/

PS said...

Love those kids! Fun pictures :) way to go with school Chelsea!!

Lisa S. Luckey said...

You're kids are so sweet and precious.

Tiff said...

I love your strength girl, you truly inspire me.