Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Graduations and catch up!

Well it has been a while since I blogged, mainly because I ahve been having a smidgen of trouble finding a median. By that I mean I am either exhausted, caught up on blogging, cooking a rosemary and garlic chicken, detailing my car and enjoying my kids oh ya... and watching tv in my spotless house. OR I am a little bit rested riding a tidal wave of 10 loads of laundry, burning Kraft dinner not caught up on blogging and trying really hard to enjoy my kids! So I need to find a middle ground, somewhere between wave riding laundry and none at all. So onto the graduation. That's right Ty is now a preschool graduate! It was so adorable, they had the parents come into the room and there was Ty with his classmates posing for photos! A total red carpet moment, minus the red carpet.



YES I am holding Ty in position for a pose and NO I am not hurting him.



Rylie made friends with a gorgeous little girl, and the little girl made friends with my gorgeous little Rylie.


Ty with his teachers. I know my little muchkin is simply the cutest! His teacher let me in on a secret... Ty is her favourite!!! SHHHH



Ty and Austin showing off their dance moves in a stellar performance.

First Preschool graduation then... Whatever comes next for you Ty Mummy will always be there for you!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

I've been waiting for an updated post! Ty is way too cute, i love that he's way shorter than the others. You look gorgeous Chels, your always up to date. Keep up the good work woman, sorry your friend moved!

Suzi said...

Chels I love your hair. I can't believe you have a preschool graduate. They just grow up to fast.