Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Finding Balance


Finding balance and enjoying tranquility has always eluded me. I tend to run on the wild side and go until my steam engine runs out and stops dead in its tracks. Today is one of those days, I was up all night with a fever and now I am so congested I sound like an old Jazz singer! My family is a part of my life that tends to drive every decision that I make. Which in turns makes me feel overwhelmed, I am turning a new leaf in appreciation and instead of relishing on all the decisions, choices and fingernails I have to trim, I will relish on all the wonderful- ness they bring to me.

Ty- In preparation for his 7th Birthday he would like a launch able angry bird cake, so we are working on the blueprints!

Rylie- In hopes of trying to get this girl to keep her room clean I have promised her a Fancy Nancy Tea Party fit for Queens if she can keep it clean for a week without me nagging!

Oliver- Its hard to sum this guy up in a sentence, he is obsessed with his undies and loves to change them throughout the day, he is also a great little t-rex who loves to snuggle.

Olivia- Likes to dress herself and wear Rylies undies which fall off but she doesn't seem to mind :) She is also a sweetheart and loves to snuggle.

Todd- Well... hes my best friend and I love him, I am grateful for all he does for our family!

Chelsea aka Me- I am busy with school, work and such, I only have 1 yr left!!! WOOHOOO

1 comments:

jessica&john.com said...

I think the Jazz singer voice is sexy and suits you.
Ty-Is such a well mannered little guy. I can't wait to see his cool cake. You better post pics.
Rylie-Here eyes are enchanting. I love that she loves to pose for pictures.
Oliver-what a little stud
Olivia-I am thinking about kidnapping her:)
Todd- I wish I got to chat with him more tonight. He seems like such a great dad and hubby and his carpentry skills are amazing!
Chelsea-A great mum, and friend who makes the world a better place with all she does.
I am so proud of my Canadian friend Chels! Keep up the good work!