Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Thursday, January 20, 2011

My 2 Oldest















I love these two munchkins and I am so proud of them! Rylie wants to be a model:) no surprise there if you know her! She is always posing and choosing outfits for pictures, so I called up Darcy and she took some shots! There are more to come but I had to post these, they are just too cute! I am looking forward to lots of posts this weekend! Stay tuned for Rylies decision to marry Jack Sparrow or Justin Bieber, Todd and I's second wedding anniversary and the twins 3rd birthday!!!

5 comments:

ColleenDown said...

These are amazing pictures--every wall of your house must be covered with them!

jessica&john.com said...

You make the most beautiful kids!

Heather said...

If I looked like your kids I would insist on having my picture taken too. Gorgeous!

Lindsay said...

I agree with Colleen! I hope you have pictures of your kids up ALL OVER your house! They're so cute!!! And Happy Anniversary to you two, and Happy Birthday to the twins! I can't believe they're THREE!!!

Brittney said...

They are so dang cute

And Two years already? I can't believe how fast time flys