Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tidbits for my Lovely


Babe, I just wanted to let you know how absolutely stupendously scrumdidilyumptious you are!!!
I love that our kids have an amazing father to look up to- literally and through your example-
I love that I have a man who loves me for me.
I love that we laugh.
I love that you love chocolate.
I love that I love chocolate.
and
together we can eat it together and laugh!!
I miss you when I am at work.
I know we are more than just husband and wife.
We are in love and want to be together.
I love how patient you are.
-it means I don't have to attempt to be-
I love how you are kind.
I love that you let me cut your hair the way I like it.
I love that you let me wear your sweatshirts
and when you see that I stain them you smile.
I love that you love getting your feet rubbed.
I love you
5 X 5 + INFINITY
and so do these 5...












5 comments:

jessica&john.com said...

Very sweet post. He sounds like he is a fantastic guy. My dad was just asking about you last night. I told him how happy you are. We all think it is wonderful!

Laura said...

He does sound like a great guy. I'm so glad things are going well for you! The chocolate thing is awesome! See, I love chocolate too, but my husband isn't the biggest fan. Whenever I make anything extra chocolatey he hardly eats any and I eat it all and then I feel fat and guilty! :)

Lyndsay Fait said...

Your little family is so adorable. I am so glad you are happy and have found someone wonderful to be with. Love ya

Lindsey @ Scarlett James Design said...

Chelsea I'm so happy you found such a great guy! You definitely deserve it! Cute kids and cute hubby. Love your new hair too!

jessica&john.com said...

Okay, time to post:) I want more pictures of what you and your cute kids are up to this summer.