Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Friday, February 15, 2013

Schucklenuts and buttercups

I have no clue what the first word in my title means :) it's just another concoction I whipped up for my own enjoyment! Maybe watching fraggle rock made me do it.
So happy Becky and Ryan came to visit! Here's a story for u... My dad and Becky's dad went to vet school together 30 years ago our mums were friends. Her parents gave my parents our first cat tickey... Becky's mum held me when I was born at my baby shower... Fast forward 26 years later... Becky's a receptionist at a hair salon I'm a hairdresser we meet hit it off become besties instantly and realize the connection!!! Her parents live two blocks from me and we've technically known each other since the womb!
Now she's married to Ryan ( I introduced them yes I am awesome ;) ) and they are dear buds!!!






1 comments:

Heather said...

What a small world! I'm loving the new word. How can I work that into a conversation today?