Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Lonely bologna

Lonely bologna yes I said it! I like bologna and I'm lonely! I have four kids two cats ( plus azlan whose still missing) and one dog but sometimes here it comes.... I get sad I get lonely I cry .... I have a career ,children and co workers, friends amazing friends but alas I get sad. Sometimes I feel the blues and that's normal but it hurts.... So ill cuddle Louis and kiss dukie tuck my kids in and watch Netflix. Odds are ill still be blue but ill get through. All I ever wanted in life was simple love happiness babies and learning. I have that yet I have gaps.... When my nearly 5 year old demands bologna at 8 pm ill b grateful for him and smile I have bologna... Cheers

2 comments:

Heather said...

I wish i were there to come hang out with you Chelsea. Perhaps turn on some Spice Girls and sing into spoons.

jessica&john.com said...

I know the feeling. I am blessed with my kids and hubby, but I miss my friends, family, and mountains back in Utah like crazy right now. Six of my Houston friends have moved away this year. That is all but 2! And John is so busy with work I think we said three words to each other tonight. So glad we have facebook, Netflicks, kiddos, etc, to keep us from going crazay and let us know we aren't alone in being a bit lonely at times:)