Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Monday, August 6, 2012

When the clock strikes 12 I'm not a pumpkin

In the past yr I've gone on adventures. I've looked at lots of shoes... I have made lasting friendships.... Received birthday gifts.... Watched my kids wave goodbye as I go to work.... Bought and worn a swimsuit.... Watched my kids get closer to their dad.... Passed the National Nursing Exam.... Developed a wonderful relationship with my birth dad..... Cried over the loss of my granny...Celebrated Easter..... Kissed my kids on valentines day....

There has been a lot of literal blood.... Sweat and tears, I would not have my smile without my parents unconditional support and help. I feel blessed overwhelmed and excited. My kids are healing I'm trying to heal and those that support me are lifting me up. The emails, calls, texts, FB messages and hugs keep me going. There have been days I think I can't. But my dad says Chels look at how far you've come 12 months ago you thought you would have to drop out of school and here I am graduated wearing swim suits!!!

Happy Birthday/Hatch Day! You are worth it!! Love me

5 comments:

Katelyn said...

What a year it has been--I am just so thankful you have taken all of us along for the ride. The picture of you and your four kids says it all. Happy, happy birthday to you-may the next chapter continue to be as uplifting to your loyal blog readers as the past ones. Love you!! (Yeah, you ARE coming to Utah-I had better be on the itinerary!)

ColleenDown said...

Well, I am sure Katelyn feels the same way, but it was me typing!

PS said...

Happy Birthday Chels! great pictures. And great kids!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Chelsea! I am so proud to be the friend of such a strong, beautiful, woman.

Chelsea said...

Thanks ladies!!!