Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Friday, August 31, 2012

Insomnia

My late night adventures consist of me trying to convince myself to fall asleep..... Not working so I will type my blessings ....
Family, support, friends, smiles, my ability to still laugh and snort, Ty's baptism, Rylie going from regular school to learn at home.... She needs to heal and I feel good and peaceful about this decision, twins starting preschool, my new job!!!! My mum and dad for their unconditional support, therapists and the power of psychology, herbs, omegas and homeopathic tablets, my cats, my home, my cars, my colleagues.....

I have so many blessings which make these past 6 months more livable and bearable, the pain has not lessened it has actually worsened..... However with my blessings and bull-vine stubborn determination I get up try, beg plead laugh work clean and thank those that make my achievements possible.

To my kids.... I love u one day we will look back and say we did it !!! We didn't let him win, we are survivors not victims! We have each other kids and that will never change I love u!!!!

3 comments:

ColleenDown said...

Sorry you couldn't sleep but not sorry you posted! I will remember this exercise next time I am lying awake at night!

PS said...

great blessings, there are lots of them! I love the kids too, they're so strong. I'm praying for you guys every day. love Aunt Pauna

jessica&john.com said...

I am glad I am not alone in my insomnia. So glad I have your blog to read when I can't go to bed. I don't know how I have missed your last few posts. It is so fun to catch up though. I love your i phone pics, writing and outlook. Keep up the good work.