Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

oh dear....

2 essays
5 assignments
10 additional participation posts
1 medical surgical exam (insert tears)
2 birthdays
kidney stones (yes i have kidney stones and I am in agony :()
todd working all week and unable to help with kidlets
4 kids, laundry, cooking and all that good stuff

that is this week! and if i survive which physically i know i will but mentally i may snap, yet again !
A big thanks to my mum for taking all the kids last night so i could take my pain pills and pass kidney stones LOL and a BIG thanks to Uncle Chris who slept with all my kids in a tent and for always being a father figure to my kids expecially when they didnt have one in their life! Thank you Chris

3 comments:

PS said...

I wish I was home to help! Can't wait for September, tell those kidlets Pauna misses them!

Heather said...

Oh my! Oh that I could come throw in a load of laundry and fix all of you a dinner of peanut-butter covered pickles, curly fries with vinegar, and chik nuggets with pudding.

jessica&john.com said...

Oh Chelsea! I feel you pain!!! Kidney Stones are Hell! I am so sorry you had to have those! I am glad you have lots of fam to help out.