Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Monday, December 13, 2010

CHRISTMAS



CHRISTMAS



C- Chelsea is really burnt out and wishes she had more time for blogging!



H- Healthy are my children, we've had some ups and downs, a couple catheters for Oliver but hes much better now.



R- Rylie is my star I love her so very much, especially the mysterious stain that was not there on her armpit when I sent her into her school pictures.





I- I love my husband even though he watches football all day long on Sunday!



S- Sundays used to be the day I went to church and now they are the day I write essays and catch up with my kids, I am looking forward to going to church again.


T- Ty is my munchkin, my straight A spelling bee, and the son who challenges everything I say! I love him.





M- Multiples are what they call my youngest two! They pee and poop twice as much as well as laugh, giggle, love and hug! I love that Oliver wants a stinky garbage truck for Christmas and Olivia wants a TV!




A- All together we make for a busy bunch of people, who love each other dearly and are grateful for this time of year where our schedules kind of slow down.


S- Santa will be here soon and I do hope he hears my plea for sanity wrapped in a bow of calm.





3 comments:

jessica&john.com said...

I'm so glad you found a moment to blog. I've missed your posts. I love your background and the sweet pics of your kids. If only you lived closer. We could get together for a break between your papers for curly fries and vinegar while our hubbies watched football. Have a very Merry Christmas!

Laura said...

Cute post, Chelsea. Hope you have an amazing holiday!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of all the kids at the top of your blog, especially olivia's pigtails!