Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Sunday, November 1, 2009

SMELL MY FEET

smell my feet and all things good!
or not...
miss livie-lou at the chili cook off as a spider!!! I know not very creative but wait till you see Ty and Rylie! I have bigger plans for next year!

Rylie got a hold of the camera and this is who she saw. Auntie Kimme and a random child.


Ty aka Skyress the Bakugan Dragon with his buddy fireman Caeleb



Hannah Montana herself and Skyress waiting for chili which they wouldn't eat





Hannah Montana shaking her thing!





Skyress and his ferocious pose!







My little lovely



What craftsmanship you say? why mine of course!!! That is correct, I made the costume!


The two stud muffins!
************************************************************************
WHY I LOVE WHERE I WORK


Because Tanya pretended to be Deanna for Halloween( and we sometimes forget to close the cash drawer!)




because of the possibilities...



because you guessed it... every shade of OPI





because Brittany was the best bunny and Carissa was a stellar Moulan Rouge girl



because it is huge

because I get to do what I love and work with awesome people!


because ladybugs can do their makeup freely


because we pose in the display window and think were cool!


because Tiffy is the best Raspberry Girl ever




you go girls!


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ha ha ha, I LOVE the window posing!!! So fun! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween! Your kids looked ADORABLE!

jessica&john.com said...

OMG Chelsea, You are one of the funniest, witty, creative people I know!!! I like reading my friends and family blog comments b/c if you commented it is going to be hilarious! Thanks for always keeping me smiling and for all the nice things you say.
Also, I've been meaning to comment on this post. It is getting harder to type and nurse at the same time.
I LOVE all of the costumes.
I hope you and your fam is doing well. Kimme told me about your sweet hubby and his health probs. You guys are in our prayers.