Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Lots of Spills and Sunshine

Monday, October 12, 2009

The Hunt for Red October

HOW THE REISINGERS FOUND OCTOBER





WE LET THE SUN SHINE ON US



WE BLOWDRIED OUR CURLS STRAIGHT




WE STUCK BALLOONS IN OUR PANTS


WE GOT STUCK IN A CRAWL SPACE DURING RENOVATIONS



WE LET LUCIFEE AKA JACK JACK EAT OUR CEREAL




WE LOOKED LIKE THIS


AND THIS


WE SMILED

WE WENT TO UP IN 3D AND TOOK OUR THRIFTY MUM'S ADVICE AND BROUGHT HOMEMADE POPCORN



WE WORKED OUR 3D GLASSES




WE GOT MATCHING FAUX HAWKS

4 comments:

Heather said...

What great pictures. I am curious for more information on that crawl space picture.

I noticed too that your post is labeled summertime. Is October still considered summer in your neck of the woods.

jessica&john.com said...

To die for pics, like always! Riley looks like she could be having a 9 pound baby with the balloon in her tummy:) And, she looks like she might be like us, forever straightening her curly locks.
I think Tye is starting to look just like Heather's son, Drew.
I hope things with the in-laws are going well!

Lindsay said...

That's an adorable post, Chels! Your kids have beautiful smiles and look like they are always having so much fun.
P.S. What a great idea to bring homemade popcorn to a movie!!! Why have I not thought of that? I've taken taco bell, mcdonald's, candy, and even ice cream... but never my own popcorn! I feel inspired! :D

Laura said...

What a fun little family you have! I love all the pics!